Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Channels are you going to do to get your product noticed?

There are many channels that companies take to get there products noticed. They may take surveys from the individuals they are going to sell the product too, may have taste tests or have individuals wear or try there item for a trial period. Either way a company chooses they must research the individual that they are going to sell their product too.  I’m going to do the same thing. I plan on talking to men to see what it is that would make them buy facial wash. I also plan on using a few gimmicks to make my product appeal to men. One of my main gimmicks is going to be sex. I think that sex sells if it is used tastefully. I’m going to show a man that by using facial wash that more women will be attracted to them than ever before.  I’m also thinking about using some manly gimmicks to get them to buy facial wash. A thought I had was that if you buy a facial wash you can get coupons for beer or to some sort of manly event like sports or a tool show. I haven’t quite ironed out that idea as of yet but it is definitely a work in progress. That is one of the ideas that I’m going to bring up in my research with men about my facial wash. I feel that if I can convince at least one man that facial wash is the new wave that he will spread it to his friend, who will then spread it to his friend, who will then spread it to his friend. I think you get the idea. I’m want to correlate the use of facial wash to something a man does in his everyday life. I think that by doing this, men will want to buy facial wash every time they shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment