Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WEEK 1 EOC:MY VOICE

I started my career as a Mortgage Loan Processor. I have worked in the field for over 10 years but, have always had a strong passion to make TV shows and films. This may sound a bit crazy but my career in loan processing actually inspired me to pursue my career in film. What I thought to be so inspirational was all of the stories that I have heard over the years from my clients. Recently I have decided to pursue my career in the Filmmaking Industry. I’m currently in the process of obtaining my degree in Film from the Art Institute of Las Vegas. While obtaining my degree I have started my own production company called Kononchik Productions. Kononchik Productions has been in business for a little over a year now. In that time we have produced several commercials, shorts and movie trailers. We are currently looking for individuals who are interested in developing an independent film. Scripts can be submitted to Kononchik Productions PO Box 1234 Las Vegas, NV 89129.

No comments:

Post a Comment