Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How I feel about Lawyers?

How do I really feel about lawyers? I have mixed feelings about lawyers. I feel that some can be ethical and moral and some are there to take advantage of our misfortunes. I personally have never had an experience with a lawyer for my own case but have dealt with one for a friend. The experience I had with dealing with this particular lawyer was a great one. I had to have my friend Shaun bailed out of jail after he was arrested for DUI. Some friends and I called this particular lawyer and within 8 hours he had my friend out of jail. This particular lawyer was there to take our call at 5:00am without hesitation. This lawyer did not even charge us that much to help us get bail posted.

I have heard of some cases with public defenders where the defender did not even remember the person’s name and they ended up with jail time. There was an incident that I heard once where a particular attorney who was known for injury cases took a murder case and then never showed up to the court appearance. I can just imagine that there has to be quite a few lawyers out there that use their knowledge of the law to take advantage of other people. There are no perfect people in this world. Actually, I feel that most people in the world are out for themselves is some way and that links into my notion that there are corrupt lawyers. I have told myself that I never want to be put in a position where I needed a lawyer because I wouldn’t want my fait o be put in the hands of another individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment